Community » Forum » Business » Let’s Team Up to Lower Prices! 💼🤝

First ... 6 7 8 9
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 179 888.17
Keep them, just lower the wages in manage production. It will just lower the wages for later people.
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 410 872.75
MiniSmlop why is one of your companies (Glovo) wages is 47 dollars? I thought you were trying to lower wages, not increase them.
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 179 888.17
Yeah, why?
Eram   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 006 994.87
I don't understand him too, is it that he wants to have an advantage over the rest or....? Idk
BullGame   VIP
Tycoon
USD 819 617.78
MiniSmlop
Pleb
USD 0.00
I'm happy you brought that up since you guys choose when to increase and when to lower, I haven't checked my wages, and I decided that I won't fire my workers (most of them are droids), my bad I'll fix it rn
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 179 888.17
Good.
Tanger   VIP
Businessman
USD 71 528.61
Mrbird why is Birdram Food 4 paying 50$ for wages?
Eram   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 006 994.87
Am sorry about that, he must have forgotten
I've adjusted it,-the company is one of our joint companies
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 410 872.75
Quoting Tanger:
Mrbird why is Birdram Food 4 paying 50$ for wages?

I just made it same as the other ones. The other ones were paying 50 as well.
First ... 6 7 8 9