Community » Forum » Business » Let’s Team Up to Lower Prices! 💼🤝

First ... 5 6 7 8 9
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 179 911.20
That is a lot.
IcyWolf   VIP
Entrepreneur
USD 7 250.02
It's just 50... I earn about 700 USD a day so I'm good
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 179 911.20
You should lower wages.
IcyWolf   VIP
Entrepreneur
USD 7 250.02
But I can't, I already hired 4 people and the wages don't change them
MrBird   VIP
Mogul
USD 411 179.06
Quoting IcyWolf:
But I can't, I already hired 4 people and the wages don't change them

You can fire them.
IcyWolf   VIP
Entrepreneur
USD 7 250.02
/:
IcyWolf   VIP
Entrepreneur
USD 7 250.02
Ok...
Eram   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 007 568.34
If you change it'll work for future workers, the 4 are not a problem, let them enjoy the benefits
IcyWolf   VIP
Entrepreneur
USD 7 250.02
I'll fire everyone but myself
Eram   VIP
Millionaire
USD 1 007 568.34
Don't fire them, just keep them
First ... 5 6 7 8 9