Community » Forum » Business » Let’s Team Up to Lower Prices! 💼🤝

First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
IcyWolf   VIP
Beginner
USD 3 697.44
Am I supposed to lower mine?
spacetinker   VIP
Mogul
USD 131 779.06
you can if you want too
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 959 726.59
Please do, let's all do
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 959 726.59
It will help save on cost, don't you guys think?
IcyWolf   VIP
Beginner
USD 3 697.44
Ok... I'll lower by 10 Dollars to make it 40 dollars a day
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 314.67
ok.
Eram   VIP
Tycoon
USD 959 726.59
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share an update regarding wages in my companies. While we had previously agreed on a rate of $40 per day, I’ve decided to raise wages back to $45 per day. This decision comes after observing that most companies in the industry are offering wages above $40, and I believe it’s important to stay competitive.
IcyWolf   VIP
Beginner
USD 3 697.44
Hmm... well, I suppose we need stay on top to get more employers, we don't want them quitting because we don't have high wages.
masterplayer833   VIP
Mogul
USD 178 314.67
45 is what I use, 45.99 for my euro companies.
IcyWolf   VIP
Beginner
USD 3 697.44
/: mines 50.USD
First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9