Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Announcements » Update, 13th Nov

XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Quoting Gluten:
[quote=XDCD]
- I'm not sure I follow on the Price (Volume) thing, could you make a draft image or something displaying what you mean?
- I think all columns already show up on landscape view on mobile?

Yep didn't try landscape mode before saying that, sorry :)

What i mean with the price (volume) =
<tr><td><a href="/exchange/index/view/1/2#tab-livedata">EUR</a></td>
<td>0.9</td>
<td class="hidesmallmobile">0.661<span class="gray"> (100)</span></td>
<td class="hidesmallmobile">0.90<span class="gray">(1378.66)</span></td>
<td><span class="red"><span class="fa fa-arrow-down"></span> -0.01 (-1.1%)</span></td>
<td class="hidesmallmobile">591</td></tr>
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
I fucked something up, can't edit my posts above and accidentally posted it three times.
Admin
Game Staff
I get your point now, thanks.
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Quoting Gluten:
I get your point now, thanks.

Alright :)

Any chance you have, or are willing to setup, some sort of public to-do list during the development process? (For example Trello?)
That way people can see whats being worked on, what has priority and what's on the list for later.
It'll also help players to share some relevant suggestions or ideas which might help you out in the process.

PS. looks like there are two additional companies 'google' and 'Name' on the public company exchange, they however have far less assets than required for an IPO, maybe a bug?
wxl2578
Pleb
不是Bug,我在交易所自己挂单 Flu Vaccine ,单价10000$,然后另一家公司购买,把 Flu Vaccine的单价提高到10000$,这样Name和google的资产就达到IPO的标准了,不过现在看起来没什么用,无法交易,并且我的 Flu Vaccine 库存也不见了,产量也急剧下降
Quoting XDCD:
[quote=Gluten]I get your point now, thanks.

Alright :)

Any chance you have, or are willing to setup, some sort of public to-do list during the development process? (For example Trello?)
That way people can see whats being worked on, what has priority and what's on the list for later.
It'll also help players to share some relevant suggestions or ideas which might help you out in the process.

PS. looks like there are two additional companies 'google' and 'Name' on the public company exchange, they however have far less assets than required for an IPO, maybe a bug?[/quote]
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
So, anything new in the works? :-)
moneygay
Pleb
this game is not for me, paid back my loans and gambled all my cash. good luck everyone
1 2 3