Community » Forum » Feedback » Inflation

MykahSchultz
Beginner   VIP
Hey everybody,
Just saying we got an inflation problem going on here. Prices and wages need to go back down
rajesh2212
Mogul   VIP
Quoting MykahSchultz:
Hey everybody,
Just saying we got an inflation problem going on here. Prices and wages need to go back down

But the job market is on demand
MagdaBriana
Mogul   VIP
yeah rajesh has a point, but also if the prices continue to go up and the wages continue to go up then eventually the food packages will be selling for 100 dollars each and then the wages will be like 60 dollars and that's actually insane
rajesh2212
Mogul   VIP
Quoting MagdaBriana:
yeah rajesh has a point, but also if the prices continue to go up and the wages continue to go up then eventually the food packages will be selling for 100 dollars each and then the wages will be like 60 dollars and that's actually insane

No it's a peak food packages selling to driods only at the range of below 27 likely 25.so 50 wage is the peak wage
MagdaBriana
Mogul   VIP
i mean my food packages at my store sell for 26.9 to droids in huge amounts. Thats a huge profit for me even with over 30$ in wages
rajesh2212
Mogul   VIP
Quoting MagdaBriana:
i mean my food packages at my store sell for 26.9 to droids in huge amounts. Thats a huge profit for me even with over 30$ in wages

Good
lololol
Mogul   VIP
well, i don't see the problem with inflation, it's good actually
lololol
Mogul   VIP
starter companies are doing really great with prices like that, same for mediums, not as the ones for beginners, but still, and shops are going crazy with droids, everybody like it