Community » Forum » Business » Construction for retail store

rajesh2212
Mogul   VIP
Hello anyone have a construction company please help me to build retail store in Chicago 3rd Street I'm looking for my friend
I already sent construction requests to two of XDCD's companies for construction of my retail store, but he never got back to me.
I'm working on saving for a construction company give me a couple days
rajesh2212
Mogul   VIP
Quoting OfficerStorie:
I'm working on saving for a construction company give me a couple days

Waiting but do you have resources
If you pay me 6000 USD I will buy materials to construct your store, and then when I purchase the company you can pay me 0 USD as a construction fee. Is this acceptable?
rajesh2212
Mogul   VIP
Quoting OfficerStorie:
If you pay me 6000 USD I will buy materials to construct your store, and then when I purchase the company you can pay me 0 USD as a construction fee. Is this acceptable?

Not at all if you have resources and company I will ready to reach you
I have company. I put in loan to Federal Reserve Bank for 15000 USD to buy materials and then I will negotiate price with you okay?
rajesh2212
Mogul   VIP
Quoting OfficerStorie:
I have company. I put in loan to Federal Reserve Bank for 15000 USD to buy materials and then I will negotiate price with you okay?
wait few days don't do that
King
Mogul   VIP
Quoting rajesh2212:
[quote=OfficerStorie]I have company. I put in loan to Federal Reserve Bank for 15000 USD to buy materials and then I will negotiate price with you okay?
wait few days don't do that[/quote]
Bro how I will start construction company
rajesh2212
Mogul   VIP
Quoting King:
[quote=rajesh2212][quote=OfficerStorie]I have company. I put in loan to Federal Reserve Bank for 15000 USD to buy materials and then I will negotiate price with you okay?
wait few days don't do that[/quote]
Bro how I will start construction company[/quote]

You need $10k