Community » Forum » Business » What do you guys want?

Hey guys, OfficerStorie here. Looking for what kind of articles you guys want for MSNBC News. Currently I'm posting top news, but I'm going to have to stop soon because there just isn't enough money coming in. Tell your friends about MSNBC News because I need more income for more articles. Shoot for daily articles guys that means we need more people.

Thanks
OfficerStorie
rajesh2212
Mogul   VIP
Quoting OfficerStorie:
Hey guys, OfficerStorie here. Looking for what kind of articles you guys want for MSNBC News. Currently I'm posting top news, but I'm going to have to stop soon because there just isn't enough money coming in. Tell your friends about MSNBC News because I need more income for more articles. Shoot for daily articles guys that means we need more people.

Thanks
OfficerStorie

Hello Rajesh here don't spend lot of money on articals it can't get you money make good article which was monthly 1 or 2 which was good to attract people in future any update by admin we get something like views of artical makes some money
King
Mogul   VIP
Quoting OfficerStorie:

Thanks
OfficerStorie

Your news are too good bro I read those make news on who won elections😁
rajesh2212
Mogul   VIP
Quoting King:
[quote=OfficerStorie]Hey guys, OfficerStorie here. Looking for what kind of articles you guys want for MSNBC News. Currently I'm posting top news, but I'm going to have to stop soon because there just isn't enough money coming in. Tell your friends about MSNBC News because I need more income for more articles. Shoot for daily articles guys that means we need more people.

Thanks
OfficerStorie

Your news are too good bro I read those make news on who won elections😁[/quote]
But it doesn't make sense 🙆‍♂️ the cost of each article is $50
yeah i would have to make the sub cost like 10 for it to work out
but nobody would buy that