Community » Forum » Announcements » June 2024 Update

Admin
Game Staff
Hello!

A new MoneyGame update has been released.

Government droids buying items
In addition to worker droids, the automatic buying droids have been enabled again. They will buy Food Packages, Boost Drinks, Medicine Boxes and Flu Vaccines from retail stores that offer them for a reasonable price. At first, the buying amounts are very low to monitor that the system is working as intended. In the coming days/weeks the values will be gradually increased.

Other Changes
- The landing page has been updated.
- When creating a new offer on The Exchange, you will now be shown the last trade price and the best matching offer for your selected item.
- Fixed visibility of axis values on history graphs with large number values.
- Added more clear instructions on how to begin managing your company right after the new company has been created.
- Made small bugfixes and design tweaks.

Cheers,
Admin
Electrohead
Entrepreneur   VIP
Can I ask, is the game still alive? I am not the greatest economist, but am struggling to see the market / exchange moving at all.
Admin
Game Staff
@Electrohead: The game hasn't really been marketed yet, so the player amounts have remained very low and the economy is fairly stagnant. The plan is to develop the game a bit further to fix a couple of fundamental issues and then market the game, hopefully leading to a prospering economy.
Electrohead
Entrepreneur   VIP
Quoting Admin:
@Electrohead: The game hasn't really been marketed yet, so the player amounts have remained very low and the economy is fairly stagnant. The plan is to develop the game a bit further to fix a couple of fundamental issues and then market the game, hopefully leading to a prospering economy.

Thank you for the reply. I love the idea of it. I will stick around then and find out if it takes off :)