Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Help » Catching flu

mkarim
Tycoon   VIP
Good afternoon everyone,

Is it common catching the flu 3 times in 2 weeks?
And why under my networth I still see "Vaccinated until 28th April 2023"? It shouldn't be gone by now?

On another hand, why my networth has decreased a couple of days ago by around $300k for a reason that isn't clear to me? Can someone clarify that as well?

Sincerely,
Mkarim
thebatmax
Mogul   VIP
Did you deposit money in a bank? For some strange reason deposited money doesn't count towards the networth.
CooperG3N
Pleb
Quoting mkarim:
Good afternoon everyone,

Is it common catching the flu 3 times in 2 weeks?
And why under my networth I still see "Vaccinated until 28th April 2023"? It shouldn't be gone by now?

On another hand, why my networth has decreased a couple of days ago by around $300k for a reason that isn't clear to me? Can someone clarify that as well?

Sincerely,
Mkarim

thats weird that you got it 3 times because I only caught it once

and for the net worth part it probably has something to do with the exchange movement, what thebatmax said, or the game is jus buggin
mkarim
Tycoon   VIP
Quoting thebatmax:
Did you deposit money in a bank? For some strange reason deposited money doesn't count towards the networth.

I did not do any bank deposit.
I believe it is more like CooperG3N said in his last post: exchange movement or bugging.
mkarim
Tycoon   VIP
Quoting CooperG3N:

thats weird that you got it 3 times because I only caught it once

and for the net worth part it probably has something to do with the exchange movement, what thebatmax said, or the game is jus buggin

That is really weird about the flu.
I hope those bugs will get fixed because.
I have the impression that the networth of others aren't decreasing.
Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
You’re getting the flu because April was last month. Now it’s May, you need another flu vaccine.