Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Announcements » March 2023 Update

Admin
Game Staff
Hello everybody!

A new MoneyGame update has been released today!

New Server
We have moved to a new server located in Finland. Unfortunately, a lot of things seem to have broken during the migration, but everything is slowly getting back to normal. If some feature does not work, please do not hesitate to report about it by sending me a message in-game. Thank you!

Improved in-game ad system
The ad system display algorithm has been updated to not only show the highest bidder. From now on, the highest bid is still the most likely to show, but some other values are also taken into consideration. For example, the same player wont likely see the same ad for more than a defined number of times. You can now see the current highest bid for your target when creating or editing an ad.

New stats were added so that you can follow how efficient your ads are and how much they cost you. Stats will be collected from now on and wont show for older ads.

To prevent abuse, a USD 5.00 fee will be charged for new ads.

The whole ad box is now clickable by players, instead of just the ad text.

Map changes
The city tile view has been updated to show retail stores and apartment renting companies more clearly. Tiles now show their owners' names and current status of retail store products or available apartments.

Germany, with the city Berlin, is now available!

Small Improvements
- Updated landing page
- Fixed rounding error bugs in The Exchange Ticker
- Fixed glitches in links to company pages from the Available Jobs page
- Canceled bank deposits that are not able to ever get withdrawn (over 1 billion USD worth)
- VIP status shown on Dashboard
- Other minor changes

Cheers,
Admin
fnx5STvz
Millionaire   VIP
Great updates!
RELEASER
Millionaire   VIP
Impressive, really. Thank you. G-Admin.
Thumbs up.
CooperG3N
Pleb
kewl
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Thanks for the update!

I have some questions:
- Currently land is far more valuable to me than anyone is willing to pay, any chance I will be able to rent it out?
- I would like to co-operate more with others, for example let others participate and/or take on the role as director. Currently that means they have all-access to do anything they like, which is a risk. Will it be possible to grant or limit the abilities (such as restrict trading certain assets such as land, shares and currency including price limits on goods) for certain roles, such as director or any other (new) role?
- Will it be possible to 'destroy' assets build on land (retail and or apartments) when you own it (and not renting it out)?

Thanks!
fnx5STvz
Millionaire   VIP
- Currently land is far more valuable to me than anyone is willing to pay, any chance I will be able to rent it out?

What’s the number
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Quoting fnx5STvz:

What’s the number

There isn't really a number as selling land will reduce my returns by adding competition in sales and prices.
Currently there is nothing else I could invest in to get me a better return.

Even 2 million will be nothing more than gambling cash, @admin you got any stats for my gambling losses so far? ;)

That's why I hope to be able to co-operate more without selling land untill there are more options to get a return on investment.
fnx5STvz
Millionaire   VIP
I did kind of expect that answer, fair enough. All I can say is it’s not super fun to play when there’s a monopoly
CooperG3N
Pleb
Quoting fnx5STvz:
I did kind of expect that answer, fair enough. All I can say is it’s not super fun to play when there’s a monopoly

yup