Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Feedback » DELETE

Alex
Mogul   VIP
DELETE is not working.
mkarim
Tycoon   VIP
Hi,

There is one of my companies I am not able to delete for a reason I do not know.
The company in question is called Foody OY.
Is there something that can be done in this regard?
Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
It should tell you why you can’t delete a company when you press delete. Unless the inventory, money, and workers are 0, you can't delete the company. For me, it’s typically a decimal of inventory that can’t be removed so I'm stuck with the company.
thebatmax
Mogul   VIP
I have a bug as well for some time now. One of my companies has no workers, no inventory, but 5 dollars. If i want to send that 5 dollars o me, I get an error saying the entity cannot afford that. Very strange.
mkarim
Tycoon   VIP
Quoting Matth99:
It should tell you why you can’t delete a company when you press delete. Unless the inventory, money, and workers are 0, you can't delete the company. For me, it’s typically a decimal of inventory that can’t be removed so I'm stuck with the company.

For me it is a decimal of one of those currencies that it is not letting me DELETE the company.
mkarim
Tycoon   VIP
Quoting thebatmax:
I have a bug as well for some time now. One of my companies has no workers, no inventory, but 5 dollars. If i want to send that 5 dollars o me, I get an error saying the entity cannot afford that. Very strange.

As I mentioned in my previous post, the company is stuck with me because of a decimal of one of those currencies. Lets say I am having USD 0.01, I cannot dispose of it... that's why it is not letting me delete the company.

I hope Admin will take care of it.
CooperG3N
Pleb
Quoting mkarim:
[quote=thebatmax]I have a bug as well for some time now. One of my companies has no workers, no inventory, but 5 dollars. If i want to send that 5 dollars o me, I get an error saying the entity cannot afford that. Very strange.
As I mentioned in my previous post, the company is stuck with me because of a decimal of one of those currencies. Lets say I am having USD 0.01, I cannot dispose of it... that's why it is not letting me delete the company.

I hope Admin will take care of it.

hey ive had the same problem too