Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Help » Selling A Company

chasie
Pleb
Soo.. there is already a thread open about this question, but I'm new-ish to this game and nobody answered this one other person.. Is there not a way to remove/delete a company? I made a mistake of opening a business before I knew much about how to play the game, and now I'm regretting that. Any help? I've already looked thru the guide and it didn't say anything about if I could or couldn't..
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
Quoting chasie:
Soo.. there is already a thread open about this question, but I'm new-ish to this game and nobody answered this one other person.. Is there not a way to remove/delete a company? I made a mistake of opening a business before I knew much about how to play the game, and now I'm regretting that. Any help? I've already looked thru the guide and it didn't say anything about if I could or couldn't..

Sadly that isn't possible/yet. I have an extra holding company where I put every company I don't want/need anymore. Then you could just leave your job as a CEO or director and you won't get any notifications anymore. Hope that will help :)
chasie
Pleb
Okay, thank you so much for the response!
Admin
Game Staff
Deleting companies is now possible!
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
chasie, I recommend a food factory make money.