Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Offtopic » Net worth

AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
What is happening with the net worths? XDCD increased from 1,5 million USD to 6,5 million USD in one day😅 Something needs to be wrong with the calculation...
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
No one got any comment or information on this? I noticed that the net worth of all the biggest banks also increased. Now they have more money in the bank than debt. As gluten wrote in the September update, banks needs to have less dept then net worth. So did all the bank's get "free" money to achieve that? Could someone please answer, as it confuses me a bit.
Admin
Game Staff
The value of EUR increased on The Exchange, so now the net worth of EUR holders also increased.
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Cool.
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
Quoting Gluten:
The value of EUR increased on The Exchange, so now the net worth of EUR holders also increased.

But someone must buy the euros which was sold. So did someone buy 5 million worth of euros from XDCD, or does the net worth increase based on the latest exchange price. So if someone buys a medicine box on the market for 5k, the game thinks that the medicine box is worth 5k and therefor increases the net worth of everyone that owns medicine boxes with around 5k? So a person with 10 medicine boxes would get a 50k net worth increase?
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
Seriously, who is buying one euro for 2,35 USD all the time? I just wanna see if the net worth changes if the last bought euro is lower than 2,35 USD. I really don't see a reason for increasing the value all the time (at least if you don't have anything to hide...).
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Quoting AppleStore:
Seriously, who is buying one euro for 2,35 USD all the time? I just wanna see if the net worth changes if the last bought euro is lower than 2,35 USD. I really don't see a reason for increasing the value all the time (at least if you don't have anything to hide...).

Nothing to hide I just like it at that price. And yes, net value of currency and inventories is based on latest exchange price. ( and for some reason share price for public companies isn't ) Which is another reason why I mentioned that net worth doesn't mean all too much.

You can easily check for yourself by buying a food package at a high price and check back after 15 minutes.
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
Quoting XDCD:
[quote=AppleStore]Seriously, who is buying one euro for 2,35 USD all the time? I just wanna see if the net worth changes if the last bought euro is lower than 2,35 USD. I really don't see a reason for increasing the value all the time (at least if you don't have anything to hide...).

Nothing to hide I just like it at that price. And yes, net value of currency and inventories is based on latest exchange price. ( and for some reason share price for public companies isn't ) Which is another reason why I mentioned that net worth doesn't mean all too much.

You can easily check for yourself by buying a food package at a high price and check back after 15 minutes.[/quote]

Okay, I trust you with the exchange price. But how much euros do you have? You need at least 2 million for your net worth to be over 6 million...
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Quoting AppleStore:
[quote=XDCD][quote=AppleStore]Seriously, who is buying one euro for 2,35 USD all the time? I just wanna see if the net worth changes if the last bought euro is lower than 2,35 USD. I really don't see a reason for increasing the value all the time (at least if you don't have anything to hide...).

Quoting XDCD:

You can easily check for yourself by buying a food package at a high price and check back after 15 minutes.

Quoting AppleStore:
Okay, I trust you with the exchange price. But how much euros do you have? You need at least 2 million for your net worth to be over 6 million...

Wow.
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Quoting AppleStore:

In total I might manage that amount, but most of that is deposits in the bank (look at the debts of the bank), which is counted towards my net worth.
1 2