Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Feedback » Goods not sold section

Matth99
Mogul   VIP
This section would show the companies with products that have been unsold, and the amount (excluding retail stores). It would be toggle able for the type of companies you want to show.
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
Quoting Matth99:
This section would show the companies with products that have been unsold, and the amount (excluding retail stores). It would be toggle able for the type of companies you want to show.

What do you mean with unsold?🤔
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Inventory I guess?

Yeah that would be nice, id say do the same with currencies, a total overview with what's where.
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
Quoting XDCD:
Inventory I guess?

Yeah that would be nice, id say do the same with currencies, a total overview with what's where.

Thanks. But I don't see the reason to see how much items there are... Why do you want to see that?
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Not in the game, but for your companies, for example if you have a few production companies and retail stores it would be nice to see where the inventory is located without having look in every company separately.
Matth99
Mogul   VIP
Exactly
AppleStore
Mogul   VIP
Quoting XDCD:
Not in the game, but for your companies, for example if you have a few production companies and retail stores it would be nice to see where the inventory is located without having look in every company separately.

Gotcha. That would indeed be very helpful when you have a lot of different companies.

I would also like to add another thing: that you could transfer all the items to a particular company from that screen. For example sending 100 food packages from factory A and 20 food packages from factory B to retail store C. So you could just mark from which companies you want to send what to where.
SlackerGuy
Businessman   VIP
Quoting AppleStore:
[quote=XDCD]Not in the game, but for your companies, for example if you have a few production companies and retail stores it would be nice to see where the inventory is located without having look in every company separately.

Quoting XDCD:
Gotcha. That would indeed be very helpful when you have a lot of different companies.

I would also like to add another thing: that you could transfer all the items to a particular company from that screen. For example sending 100 food packages from factory A and 20 food packages from factory B to retail store C. So you could just mark from which companies you want to send what to where.

Particular company?
Matth99
Mogul   VIP
X___X
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Quoting AppleStore:

Intercompany item trades were disabled in the past to promote the use of the exchange, though since this doesn't really work as it's easy to trade with your own companies over the exchange it might aswell be allowed again. And I agree that would be a nice addition. Though, the overview should only be viewable to CEO / Directors and sending items should work like the trade system (i.e. items in exchange for cash).