Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Help » Currency

Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
How do you make Euro and Brazilian real besides buying them from the exchange?
fnx5STvz
Millionaire   VIP
Work for a non us based company
Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
I get that, but how do they stay funded, the money from the exchange circulates from somebody. You get currency for the job but when you make a foreign company you can only sell it in US dollars. So how do you make it on your own not relying on a job or exchange.
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
Just like with USD, there is some NPC buying from retail stores.

This is currently broken for other currencies though, so EUR and BRL are limited, which is the reason I stopped offering jobs in those currencies and can't change rent in those countries (because that's local currency only) etc.
Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
How do you pay for you multiple properties in Finland and Brazil?
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
I still got quite a few EUR / BRL, plus the payments of land rental are circulated back into the economy (similar to gambling etc).
So I can pay for them just fine, but I can't offer jobs in them because if the currency gets stuck with someone it won't be circulated back and limit the supply even more.

Currently the only way to increase the supply of EUR / BRL in circulation would be gambling, a lot, while wasting a lot of resources.