Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Business » Finland

Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
For the 113 people who live in Finland, just a tip. You pay double for food packages essentially $25 while in New York it's $12 or less (by 1-5 cents). You might say the living fee in Finland is free but the price to pay for packaged food is 2x the normal amount you pay which you have to consistently pay, so 1-2 dollars a day for rent in New York with 1/2 of price food packets from Finland.

Math

1 week New York = 7*2(rent)+ 7(3*12)amount of food needed per day times price times 7 for 1 week = $266 a week

1 week Finland = 7*0(rent)+ 7(3*25)amount of food needed per day times price times 7 for 1 week = $525 a week
Alex
Mogul   VIP
Good analysis.
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Quoting Matth99:
For the 113 people who live in Finland, just a tip. You pay double for food packages essentially $25 while in New York it's $12 or less (by 1-5 cents). You might say the living fee in Finland is free but the price to pay for packaged food is 2x the normal amount you pay which you have to consistently pay, so 1-2 dollars a day for rent in New York with 1/2 of price food packets from Finland.

Math

1 week New York = 7*2(rent)+ 7(3*12)amount of food needed per day times price times 7 for 1 week = $266 a week

1 week Finland = 7*0(rent)+ 7(3*25)amount of food needed per day times price times 7 for 1 week = $525 a week

Nice. What is *?
Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
multiplication rip
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
I'm not sure whats so hard to grasp, but I guess I'll explain:

Pay rent in NY / LA once and buy lots of supplies, then move and live for free, that way you're much cheaper off because you can cut out the rent expense all together.
Alex
Mogul   VIP
Luxury Apartments and Delicious Food
@ cheap prices !!!

Only @ New York City

Apartment:
Royal Residency, st street 4, New York City, United States.
—
Retail Store:
Royal Mart, 4th street 3, New York City, United States.

!!! Come One, Come All. !!!
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Quoting XDCD:
I'm not sure whats so hard to grasp, but I guess I'll explain:

Pay rent in NY / LA once and buy lots of supplies, then move and live for free, that way you're much cheaper off because you can cut out the rent expense all together.

Can you sell one new york land to me?

I bought Los Angeles land from Alex.