Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Business » Land or Retail store

Alex
Mogul   VIP
Buying a Land or Retail store at New York.

Is there anyone want to sale any of those?

Please contact with Alex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
breh, your very good friend Slacker guy (or probably alt) has land in New York already that seems to be meant for grocery store.

Forum Screenshot
Forum Screenshot

And you already own a retail shop in the more active city of Los Angeles

Forum Screenshot
Forum Screenshot
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Quoting Matth99:
breh, your very good friend Slacker guy (or probably alt) has land in New York already that seems to be meant for grocery store.

Forum Screenshot
Forum Screenshot

And you already own a retail shop in the more active city of Los Angeles

Forum Screenshot
Forum Screenshot

Wait, You said the more active city of Los Angeles? You mention the more active city? About new york? I need to know.
Land in new york means a lot to me for retail store. Because I’m new york born American.

You mention Alex, You told him about I was his friend? Because he asks me about my land.
I’m busy to watch my niece’s turtle in the tank box.
Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
I do not completely get what you've said, nor can I identify the specific point you are trying to make in your first line and second. I would say Los Angeles is more active because their are 84 residents "living" there and not many people want to pay an extra fee for not living in New York. Also your third sentence, you could just sell shares idk if you want that or not but I'd say that'd be best option to be proficuous and help friend. As for your last sentence it was enervating to me.
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Quoting Matth99:
I do not completely get what you've said, nor can I identify the specific point you are trying to make in your first line and second. I would say Los Angeles is more active because their are 84 residents "living" there and not many people want to pay an extra fee for not living in New York. Also your third sentence, you could just sell shares idk if you want that or not but I'd say that'd be best option to be proficuous and help friend. As for your last sentence it was enervating to me.

Wow.
Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
Am I wrong tho
SlackerGuy
Mogul   VIP
Quoting Matth99:
Am I wrong tho

No, you are right.
Alex
Mogul   VIP
SlackerGuy is my friend.
I have no ALT account.

Don't fight with each other. Be friendly.
Alex
Mogul   VIP

Matth99
Tycoon   VIP
Are you really gonna spam this everywhere just for people to see “new”
1 2