Accepted & Understood!
We make use of cookies to provide the best possible experience for you and to gather analytics data. By continuing usage of this website you accept these cookies and our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Accepted & Understood!

Community » Forum » Help » Alas, I am undone.

Alex Don
Pleb
Give me some sunshine
Give me some electricity and cement
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
If you didn't try to scam people all the time I would have probably given you a loan and build whatever you want for you awhile ago.
Alex Don
Pleb
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
You keep trying to sell worthless companies for a high price on the forums.
Now you've even put a worthless, empty company on the exchange to try and fool someone.

You also keep using duplicate accounts with names that look like mine (which I asked you to stop doing before...)

And you complain that you can't find anyone in your attempt to get a joint venture with people while using a(n empty) duplicate account?
No-one should trust you to not simply move the money/items to your main account and leave the investor with nothing.

I'm surprised you think anyone would be willing to do any sort of business with someone who does this.
Alex Don
Pleb
XDCD
Millionaire   VIP
And you once again proof why no-one should trust you.
The duplicate accounts, XACD etc, which you admitted you created and promised to stop using, have been used today...

Also no need to pm me for any inquiries, as this again proofs why I won't deal with you.